Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello!

dign4m
dign4m Posts: 5 Member
Firstly I'd like to introduce myself!

I'm Jack and I'm an 18 year old struggling with weight problems. I've battled pretty much every single mental disorder you can think of, loosing family and being bullied etc etc and now I'm at a point where I know I need to shed a few pounds (for my own confidence and for nobody else's benefit). At my peak I was around 230/240lbs, but then dropped to 168 and I'm now back up to 204lbs. :neutral:

I was in a pretty serious car accident this Sunday just gone which lead me having to be cut out of the car, taken to hospital and so on and this made me start comfort eating again as I've been off of work and college as a result of the accident. I started eating better about a month ago and I'd completely cut out snacking, the binge eating, oversized portions...you name it....gone. Now, it's all back again because I'm home alone...in pain...eating away and feeling sorry for myself.

I have a huge dream holiday coming up this time next year with my Girlfriend to Miami, which for me is a huge deal because I haven't been since I was a child and meanwhile I'm stuck here in the United of Kingdoms.. I want to look damn good for that beach and I feel like I need some support behind me on the journey because it's something I feel I can't do on my own. I've put my relationship on the line so many times because I didn't want any distractions but I just can't do it, so it's time I had some support.

So theres a little about me, and I hope to be encouraged by others on the community board and see if we can get to know each other. It seems like a pretty fun and positive place to be :)

Talk soon and nice to meet you all!

Jack

Replies

• dign4m
    dign4m Posts: 5 Member
    If anybody has any tips about how to get back on track I would really appreciate it.