They say everything is bigger in Texas..

Options
RNS3168
RNS3168 Posts: 1 Member
Hi :) My name is Sadie. I am 27 from Austin, Texas.

I have always been the stereotype: funny, outgoing, beautiful face with a bigger girl frame. I accepted that it's who and how I am until real life proved that this is no longer okay.

My boyfriend and I, have always desired starting a family and after 2.5 years of trying we finally received the news that we we're expecting. I was ecstatic, on top of the world, 2 months into the pregnancy I went from the top to crashing below rock bottom with the news that I had miscarried our baby.

So here I am: a month later, ready to get out of my 'why me!?' state of mind and pick up the pieces and 10 pounds I have gained from marathon sessions of Empire (Gosh, that show.. it's two thumbs up) and Doritos (cool ranch, it's the only way to go).

I need a support system like no other.. people who are warriors and have a sense of humor along the way. Please feel free to add me and let's get back into the world, thinner and happier than ever :)

Replies

• Gabyy_lovee
    Gabyy_lovee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there Sadie✌
    My name is Gaby also from Texas and i too am 27 years old married with no children, (married my bf of 11yrs ) im trying to lose some weight to concieve, i too miscarried, so i understand the fustration and depression of why me... this was back in 2014 and since hasnt happened yet
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa also from Texas. I'm 36, married with three kids. Making a lifestyle change for myself and so I can be more active with my kids. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a private story to share. Thanks for sharing! Feel free to add me...30 yrs old near Austin (ft hood) and also trying to have a family...