21-Day Fix Girl

Options
Hello, anyone else doing the 21-Day Fix?

Replies

• davehogg1990
    davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What's that???
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been considering it...
  • reggoeller
    reggoeller Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting tomorrow and could use a buddy. I've done it before but didn't entirely complete it. This time I will! Add me.

[edited by MFP Mods]
  • pastelsteak02
    pastelsteak02 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love 21 Day Fix - especially the modifier! lol I own the 21 Day Fix Extreme DVDs, but I really prefer the 21 Day Fix. I swear I got a better work out and I love the 10 minute abs!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week one on the meal plan and then will be starting to add in the workouts now that I seem to have a hang on that. I really love this program. It's very educational about clean eating, portion control, and macronutrients in the most simplistic way possible. I have lost over 50 pounds on it in the past doing multiple rounds of it and then moving on to 21 day fix Extreme...but I lost my way and gained it back so here I am again, getting back to the basics. Anyone is free to add me to be buddies through it.
  • stephaniecheree
    stephaniecheree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES! I've been doing it off and on since August 2015. I started going strict again and following it since May. Tomorrow I start week 3 on my 2nd round.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Done it it for about a week at a time in the past. Going to give it my all for three weeks.