Ive lost 26 pounds in 54 days!

Options
lozerrfaceXOmommy
lozerrfaceXOmommy Posts: 18 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
SW: 245lbs
CW: 219lbs
GW: 160lbs

I've always hated pictures of myself! So I don't have any pics of myself at my highest weight, but today (finally) I feel great about my progress even though I know I have a lonnnnnggg way to go. Little steps. :) I'm proud of the progress I have made and look forward for things me to come.

fmc0hz6nnath.jpeg

Replies

• always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Great going!
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Good job! Beautiful picture! You are worth it.
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What did you do to lose the weight???!!! This is very inspiring!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started at 267 (when I finally weighed myself) this is the highest I've been I'm down 6 lbs...what are you doing to lose?
  • lozerrfaceXOmommy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I walk everywhere now,including work and to the store. I do my biggest loser ultimate workout daily and I stick to a calorie intake of 1000-1200 daily.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Unless you have a doctor or a professional monitoring you, anything less than 1200 for a woman is not a good idea in the long run.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm with Amelia. Are you eating back any of your exercise calories? Extra dangerous if not, depending on how intense your workouts are. Remember to try and keep an eye on your overall health, not just weightloss. Exercising away everything you've eaten tends to be a hallmark of eating disorders, and is in fact considered a way of 'purging'.
  • lozerrfaceXOmommy
    Options
    It's all under my doctors instruction. I stick to high protein foods. Eat before and after I work out and try to eat back at least half my exercise calories.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That's a fab loss! :)
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    How many inches have you lost ?
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I walk everywhere now,including work and to the store. I do my biggest loser ultimate workout daily and I stick to a calorie intake of 1000-1200 daily.

Your going to mess your body up you'll only be able to eat 1600 cals at maintence for life or you'll gain Doctors aren't clued up your eating way way too low
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! One caution, losing weight quickly can cause a number of health problems. One of which is gallbladder disease, which can require surgery. Young, fair-skinned women like yourself are at greater risk. I'm speaking from experience.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    thats almost 2 pounds a day...thats a lot. dont let yourself get sick
  • lozerrfaceXOmommy
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »
    thats almost 2 pounds a day...thats a lot. dont let yourself get sick

It's about 0.5 lbs a day.
  • lozerrfaceXOmommy
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone. :) I'll speak to my doctor, for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!