Looking to lose 100+ and seeking support

Options
MoonlitEve
MoonlitEve Posts: 19 Member
Hey there everyone,

I am fairly new to the community though used it once a long time ago when I was in Jr. High and trying to lose weight, the fact that I am here again...pretty much implies I didn't succeed my first time around. Currently I way around 370lbs [guestimating] and am looking to reach a weight of around 140lbs. I am 5 foot 5 and am large boned, so therefore I don't think a whopping 125lbs would be very healthy for me.

Currently I am attending school to go into IT and would love to one day move to California and work there in addition to catch some waves and go surfing, this is one of the many reasons I have decided to lose weight and therefore am hoping to create a support group. Thank you.

MoonlitEve

Replies

• Longevity100
    Longevity100 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting this journey. I'm happy to provide you with support and motivation. Feel free to ask me any questions!
  • StrongerMadison
    StrongerMadison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Adding you
  • MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am Rachel :) You can add me. Ive lost 115 pounds and still have much more to go! Also progross pics at www.facebook.com/fattycakesblog Anyone feel free to add me.
  • MoonlitEve
    Options
    I am Rachel :) You can add me. Ive lost 115 pounds and still have much more to go! Also progross pics at www.facebook.com/fattycakesblog Anyone feel free to add me.

Awesome x3 I will definitely add you.
  • shinewithme
    shinewithme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I would definitely like to be friends with you because our stories are very similar! In weigh 270 lbs and would definitely like to get to where you wanna go. I have been overweight my whole life.

My name is Diana and I'm 22.

- D
  • MoonlitEve
    Options
    Hi there.

I would definitely like to be friends with you because our stories are very similar! In weigh 270 lbs and would definitely like to get to where you wanna go. I have been overweight my whole life.

My name is Diana and I'm 22.

- D

Hey Diana ^^ nice to meet you, we can do this. I know we can x3
  • schuell8
    schuell8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose, feel free to add me!