Losing belly fat?

Options
What is the BEST way to lose love handle fat and belly fat?

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce with exercise. Just making sure you know.
    Focus on eating healthy foods and cut back on the carbage.
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

If you are aware of that, why are you asking?

• JocelynDeshane
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

I'm allowed to be aware of things, and ask questions LOL.
  • AnthonyX150X
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

Yes, but if you are aware you can't spot reduce fat, why would you ask a question wondering the best way to lose love handle and belly fat? I'm just curious.
  • JocelynDeshane
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

Yes, but if you are aware you can't spot reduce fat, why would you ask a question wondering the best way to lose love handle and belly fat? I'm just curious.

Because I did, I didn't think it was a problem to ask everyone for they're opinion on the possibility of maybe them responding if they eat differently or what not..
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

Because I did, I didn't think it was a problem to ask everyone for they're opinion on the possibility of maybe them responding if they eat differently or what not..

But eating differently doesn't really reduce belly fat beyond eating at a deficit and making sure you eat enough protein to retain lean body mass. The day after a lower carb day my abs may look more defined, but that's all due to water weight; it doesn't mean there is suddenly less fat on them. The guide posted by @malibu927 is what has helped me in my mission to lose belly fat.
  • AnthonyX150X
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.

It's not a problem, it just had me shaking my head a little at why ask a question you already know, but eating at a calorie deficit will result in losing body fat throughout your whole body. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you are in a deficit you will get results.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Sugar, and carbs in general, used to be touted as the cause of belly fat, and although there are still sites out there proclaiming that as fact, I think it has been debunked. I haven't read anything recently about cortisol/stress. Anyone know if this relationship has also been debunked? I found only an old study...http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16353426/.

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    alyssa0061 wrote: »
    Neither of those above flagged posts are abusive in anyway and shouldn't be flagged as such. Someone isn't being abusive just because you don't like what they said
    Yeah, I'll never understand why some would report a post simply because they don't like or agree with what has been said. *shrug*

OP... did you miss this link posted by @malibu927 ?
    malibu927 wrote: »

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    :huh:
  • yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What is the BEST way to lose love handle fat and belly fat?

Diet, Strength training and hiit cardio.