NS Tummy Victory!! (w/pics)

Options
The scale has been less than friendly going up and down these last few months but I keep at it because I know my body loves exercise (even when I don't) and needs to eat healthy natural whole foods (despite my preference for chips and pizza). So I thought doing some picture motivation will help. Surprisingly I weighed less in my before picture than now!

photo-2.jpg

Replies

• tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    muscle is always more. keep it up. you look great.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Even though your pic is tiny I can still totally see a difference! Look at those abs! Awesome job!
  • finafilms
    finafilms Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I just changed the picture so it is a bit better to see :)
  • SoniaRaeCordova
    Options
    Wow you look so great! Keep it up! Motivated me to go workout hard today: )
  • finafilms
    Options
    @Sonia...Thank you!!! I am glad I can motivate some else to keep at it :)
  • lmckin3
    lmckin3 Posts: 1
    Options
    So as long as you stay under your calorie count per day, you're loosing weight like that? You look great and I'm new to fitnesspal so I was just wondering!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your NSV and pictures. It's great to see how working out and being more fit can make such an impressive difference even if the scale isn't moving.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • finafilms
    Options
    So as long as you stay under your calorie count per day, you're loosing weight like that? You look great and I'm new to fitnesspal so I was just wondering!

I usually stay within my calorie count (but let's face it no one is perfect and can occasionally slip) and make sure to get my workout in (I aim for 4-5 days a week). I workout at home doing kettleball workouts, cardio, walk at lunch & only take one class in a gym which is hot yoga. Plus all the amazing friends & people here keep me honest and motivated. So yea...I can definitely contribute my success to MFP :)
  • Yummymummy135
    Options
    What kettlebell workouts do you do?? I bought one but have barely used it yet as not sure what to do other than the swing!
  • finafilms
    Options
    What kettlebell workouts do you do?? I bought one but have barely used it yet as not sure what to do other than the swing!

I cheat a bit! I was gifted a set of DVDs called Kettleworx (I think my sister got it at TJMaxx for a great deal). It's a 20 min workout you do 3 times a week and they have cardio, resistance, and core you rotate through and a Fast Abs and Fast burn that are 10 minutes each. It's a six week program that I rotate through (I am on my second round since starting in January). Some of the workouts include - standing ab twist , side lunges, halos, pull over and crunch, sumo squats, ab rows. It has worked so far!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    sexy abs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!