LADIES/MOMS SUPPORT

Options
ashatwell87
ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
edited May 2016 in Getting Started
Hey ladies! If you are ever looking for some friendly motivation and some accountability feel free to add me! I am very active on here, and I run a challenge group on Facebook (it's free just something fun I do) for ladies only, which does very well!

I have 30 more pounds to lose on this journey! I have lost 65 pounds so far! Add me and we can get/stay in shape together!

Replies

• ashatwell87
    Options
    Dont be shy everyone :D I promise I am not mean haha
  • Mompooch2
    Mompooch2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ash! My name is Stacy and I am mom of 2 girls. I just started on this journey with a goal to lose at least 15 pounds. How long have you been on this site? Does it work for you?
  • Mompooch2
    Mompooch2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where can I find you on facebook? :)
  • ashatwell87
    Options
    This is my second time using this site, I stopped because I had a baby, and I indeed believe it works for me! I started this journey at 250 pounds the second time around, I am now down to 185! I have been working very hard, and changed my whole fitness/eating lifestyle completely! I have 2 kids also, and a husband, that counts too right?

My facebook fitness page is https://www.facebook.com/AtwellFitness
    My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/ashley.atwell.39
  • Renay305
    Renay305 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ash and stacy, my is renay Im a mom of 2, going to be 45 soon and i NEED to get help to get to a better and weight, I'm confused about what i should and shouldn't be doing
  • ashatwell87
    Options
    You are welcome to add me on here! I am very active! You could shoot me a message too :)
  • christinap2013
    christinap2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ash, I'm new to myfitnesspal and don't know many people using it. I'm trying to shift the last of my baby weight and then some. You seem to be doing really well.
  • ashatwell87
    Options
    Thank you! I have been doing well, it's been quite the journey! I can't wait to be at the point where I'm done losing weight and I'm just maintaining weight! 32 more pounds to go!