I am new today

cabehama
cabehama Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I just got started today with my goal toward weight loss. I have had three children in a row and have not been able to get the pregnancy weight off. I am ready now to dedicate myself to weight loss. I want to feel better about myself and keep myself healthy for my family. Good luck to everyone on there weight loss goals.

Replies

• Hello, I just got started today with my goal toward weight loss. I have had three children in a row and have not been able to get the pregnancy weight off. I am ready now to dedicate myself to weight loss. I want to feel better about myself and keep myself healthy for my family. Good luck to everyone on there weight loss goals.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Welcome. This is a great site and you seem to have the right attitude. I think with those 2 combined factors, you will be successful. Best of luck to you! :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will lose the weight that you want to if you use the food and exercise diary that is provided. I find logging my meals the night before helps a lot to stay within my allotted calories. Logging the night before will also let you know how much you need to exercise the next day so you can eat everything that you logged!
  • WELCOME! Good luck on your weight loss journey!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Glad to have you here:smooched:
  • Hey everyone. I'm new and just started down the road of reaching my goal weight. I am glad to have found a website that is not only perfect for recording and keeping track of what I eat, but also one that seems to have some pretty cool and supportive people. I can't wait to accomplish my goals and become the person I want to be. GO NEWBIES!!! :tongue:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hey everyone. I'm new and just started down the road of reaching my goal weight. I am glad to have found a website that is not only perfect for recording and keeping track of what I eat, but also one that seems to have some pretty cool and supportive people. I can't wait to accomplish my goals and become the person I want to be. GO NEWBIES!!! :tongue:

Hi Sam, and a big WELCOME to you too! :flowerforyou:
  • I just signed up. this is a great place to start. It gives me the exact information I need at the tip of my fingers.Glad to be here and on my wya
    gwen
  • Thanks to all of you, This looks kie the fun place to be
    take care
This discussion has been closed.