Lose the Buddha Belly

Options
sooman10
sooman10 Posts: 18 Member
Hi

I am new to myfitnesspal. I am hoping this tool will help me to lose my buddha belly. I have lost 4 pounds. This is great knowing the calories of food, it helps me to make better choices. Hopefully I will hit my target with this tool.:smile:

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    you and me both!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goo luck on your weight loss goals.
  • clancie518
    clancie518 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome... it seems to help me.. I too just started and tracking the calories makes me accountable for what I put in my mouth. good luck to you..
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

Good luck in losing your buddha bellly and reaching your goals.

You will get lots of support along the way from the members here :smile:
  • CeeZee
    CeeZee Posts: 7
    Options
    So far working for me, great reminder and tracking tool.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ahh the Buddha Belly.. i thought i was the only one that called my belly that..lol
    good luck and if you need support and motivation you are at the right place.
  • imprimez
    imprimez Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Make sure you count your calories everyday and try the best you can to reach your daily goals. If you keep it up, you'll lose that belly in no time!
  • sooman10
    sooman10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all you welcome messages.

I am so pleased with myself since joining I have lost 6 pounds and the Buddha belly is going down.

I have been following the kettleworx kettle bell DVD programme which has been good in terms of toning and strengthening my muscle. I have up my game and started back at the gym. Did a circuit class at the weekend also plan to join a spin class to up my cardio. Hopefully doing more exercise will help with weight loss.:smile:
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've done very well so far w/MFP, and (as I've said elsewhere) it didn't even require major changes in my eating habits, just minor tweaks. You pointed out (correctly) that once you have the info on what you're eating, it's easy to make healthier choices!