4 months and 34 pounds

Options
b16kvv
b16kvv Posts: 10 Member
I decided at Xmas that I wanted to compete in my first bodybuilding competition but was out of shape to do so. A new baby arriving last year and other factors brought on a ton of stress and financial worries. I decided that I was going to do it and on a tight budget to show it could be done without spending a fortune on gimmicks and branded food and products. I lost 34 pounds of fat in the 4 months and managed to place 3rd in the competition which was a dream come true. I went from a 40" waist to a 36" and feel healthier than ever now and plan to do it all again next year and hopefully place 1st.

What goals and aspirations have you guys got and who have already achieved theirs?

My before and after

0496n23090ic.jpeg

Replies

• mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring!
  • b16kvv
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Feel free to add me on Instagram

Kilted_protein_papi

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Obviously put a lot of work into it. Your colour even changed. ☺
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment. :)
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • laforestka
    laforestka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that's incredible. you must feel awesome!
  • b16kvv
    Options
    Thanks guys yeah feeling great now and building on my knowledge of how to get there. If anyone would like help I can help by going to my site. Want to show people how to do it for themselves and show them the tools to use to achieve it
    Www.budgetbodies.com
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    b16kvv wrote: »
    Thanks guys!! Feel free to add me on Instagram

Kilted_protein_papi

Following!! I literally just joined Instagram in order to follow you. haha
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Great dedication!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!
  • b16kvv
    Options
    Jess0831 wrote: »
    Awesome job! Although you already looked great in the before! Congrats on the new baby :)
    How tall are you and how much did you weigh in the before pic?

Thanks for the compliments. I am 6ft3 and I was 248lbs in before pic!
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think you look so amazing. In Australia we have the Arnold Classic which is a competition for martial arts and body building section as well. I had never seen women or men body builders but the crowd was totally blown away at how beautiful the human body can look. I hope you do just as well in your next competition and wish you lots of luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!