Starting again, would love to see your journey too

Options
BethP_994
BethP_994 Posts: 6 Member
Just come back of my holiday, after eating so much bad food and alcohol at any given opportunity it's time to step up my game and get my bikini body back.

I have 2.5 stone to loose along with toning up especially my bum, thighs and upper arms!!

Would love to see your journeys as well and be inspired by you!

Xx

Replies

• runundo95
    runundo95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started consecutive for a week now. Started at my gym a few months ago but with no plan. And recently sprained my foot, now im dedicated
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • claireforde14
    claireforde14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Beth I've the same too loose, going to set myself small goals of 7lbs so I feel like I'm getting somewhere ;)
  • stelladee002
    stelladee002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys! Looking to lose 2.5 stone and would love to lose a stone by the end of July, started just over a week ago and lost 4lbs so far!
  • SlashWannabe
    SlashWannabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting back again after many months and falling off the wagon (several times), Looking for ways to keep on track this time.
  • Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am in my first week!
  • aidy__b
    aidy__b Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Another re-starter here. Starting again after a bit of a scare with chest pains. 10lbs so far, but 2 1/2 stone still to go....
  • nnektar
    nnektar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same here. did well a couple of months ago and I hope I can keep it up for longer this time.
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ive lost 42 lbs since november 2015 and continuing to lose more
  • cfritz93
    cfritz93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! My story is on my page!
  • MemFox
    MemFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need to start but need help being accountable!!
    I have about 15kgs to lose that horribly crept up on me over the past 15 months..
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • FitLaughLove
    FitLaughLove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Starting again after slipping up recently! Gained 15 lbs and starting my journey to lose them! Anyone feel free to add :)