Looking for friends who lift

Options
I'm working on lifting more and need friends who lift guys and girls.

Replies

• Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm a month into a beginner's lifting program and love it. Feel free to add.
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i lift 4x a week with my trainer/coach
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • emz_1993
    emz_1993 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I lift! A bit of a newbie but trying to tone up as much as possible. Feel free to add
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I lift 4 days a week, and i wouldnt mind getting more weight related updates and fewer running related updates. Anyone who lifts anything that they think is heavy can add me!
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I lift 6days a week and cardio 7 , add me we can talk
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting 4xs/wk for close to a year now. You can add me if you like.
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for a bit over a year now, so I guess I qualify? Feel free to add me!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I've lifted for over 30 years, feel free to add.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for almost 3 years now.

Started with SL 5x5 and moved to 3x5 then 5/3/1
  • dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! Would love more lifting friends too ;)
  • emma43312015
    emma43312015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lift 4 x week also once at home in my little home gym n 3 x at bodybuilding gym with 1 of them with a pt. I hav no idea how u add people on here ha bit your more than welcome to add me it's always gud to chat to woman who do it also rather than 1s that look at u like u hav 2 heads ha x
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I lift 5x week (extra Glute-only days). You can add me.
  • glacierlilly
    glacierlilly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lift
  • DTrain351
    DTrain351 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Used to train for ice hockey. Now training for combat/tactical stuff, ie spartan warrior races, long distance survival training. Weights are still an integral part of training though. Would love to interact with weight lifters.
  • elzianne
    elzianne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting regularly for a few years now and I love it! I'll send you a friend request, but anyone else looking for lifting friends please feel free to add me :)
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have plans to start lifting again in the fall! Right now my goal is to run a 50K in August! And a 150k in September! Once that's over, I'm gunna go back to resistance training! I'd love to be apart of your journey!
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • hannahsadler_tn
    hannahsadler_tn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy 3x week and have been doing zero cardio for about 8 weeks. I'm not new to lifting but I am back at it after about a 2 year hiatus (personal lack of accountability, a move, a marriage, usual stuff). I am also fairly sarcastic in my posts. If that intrigues you please feel free to friend me.