JOIN ME....Turbo Fire starting Monday 7/4/11

Options
HiI have done 1 round of Turbo Fire and got really good results.I did try and do it a 2nd time but family things got in the way.I am doing Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred and loving it.I was looking back at some of my pics and thought that I should try TF again.I LOVED the music,the moves and Chalene Johnson.So I am putting togeather a Turbo Fire/30 Day Shred Hybrid. I was thinking that I would do the Shred on days that I had to do Strength or Tone.I really don't enjoy these workouts form TF.I am looking for buddies who want to do just Turbo Fire or the Turbo Fire/Hybrid with me. .If you have a suggestion on how the hybird should go please let me know!!Anyway if you would like to be in a positive,motivating,supportive group...THIS IS IT!!!!! Hope to see you on Monday 7/4/11:smile:

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Im there girl! Would love to join the group with you!
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    I would love to join you! I love TF!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Im there girl! Would love to join the group with you!

WOO HOO!!!! I know you ROCK it!!! I have seen your posts and progress!!!This is going to be AWESOME!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I would love to join you! I love TF!

Hi and welcome....this is going to be a great group!I love to have support from others!We are going to ROCK THIS!!!!!!:smile:
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    count me in!! i got turbo fire and loved it but have been slacking so i wanna start fresh and kill it this time!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    count me in!! i got turbo fire and loved it but have been slacking so i wanna start fresh and kill it this time!!!
    [/qu

AWESOME welcome to our group!!:smile:
  • bdailey26
    bdailey26 Posts: 1
    Options
    count me in.....i am on week 3 of TF but i have skipped some days lol...
    i need motivated partners

5'2
    SW-149 lbs.
    GW-130lbs.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    count me in.....i am on week 3 of TF but i have skipped some days lol...
    i need motivated partners

5'2
    SW-149 lbs.
    GW-130lbs.

WELCOME!!!!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    damn. I wish i was done CLX so I could start.
    I start on August 8th! I'll be here for support then though
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    damn. I wish i was done CLX so I could start.
    I start on August 8th! I'll be here for support then though

I want to do CLX next! Are you going to do the hybrid with TF too?
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Go to the site and look at "what Turbo Fire Is".This is an AWESOME workout!!!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire-bbflx.do?code=FLX_108_TF
  • shantaraw
    shantaraw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Soooooooo excited!!!!!!!
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    I started yesterday but Id like to join in :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started with you ladies!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Hi ladies I have my Hybrid all put together.I will be doing the Shred along with TF for about a week.(This friday will be my 20th day...only 10 more!!!)When I am done with the Shred I will be doing the TF workout and switching the Tone and Strengh for the Shred.I will rotate between level 2 and 3.First week will be Level 2 and second week will be Level 3 and so on.I just did some reading and came up with my own diet to follow.I will be TRYING VERY HARD to 'EAT CLEAN"through this.I also have made a journal for myself to follow on paper.SO excited to start on Monday!!!Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!!!:smile:
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    “The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.”Thought this was AWESOME!!!!!
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    I would like to join to do Turbo Fire at minimum 12 weeks, with the expectiation of doing the full 20. :)
    111408 Posts: 27
    Options
    I started today so I'll be there with you!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I started today so I'll be there with you!

YEA!!!! Welcome!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I would like to join to do Turbo Fire at minimum 12 weeks, with the expectiation of doing the full 20. :)

I am only doing it for 12 weeks ;)