Workout dvd

Options
ive lost almost 40 pounds and I'm thinking about starting a workout did to start toning up. Does anyone know of any DVDs that will help with toning the whole body? My hubby is going away for a month, so I figure now is a good time to start so I can surprise him when he gets back. Is it possible to make a lot of progress in a month? I'm in no rush, just wondering.

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has 100's of free workouts on their site and youtube channel. And yes, a month will show progress if you really put yourself into it.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Personally I like Tony Horton's Beachbody products. I don't use any of the nutritional supplements. The new version of P90 is really good. It's a blend of strength training, cardio, flexibility and yoga.

Depending on how much you lost, your current weight and your height you may or may not see results within a month. It took me about 3 months to see my results and I was really into it.
    I'm not bragging but between my weight loss approximately 60 pounds and doing the P90 going on 5 months I really do see a big difference.

I'm glad you also have the mentality you're not looking for instant gratification as far as seeing visual results. Whatever program you decide to go with and as long as you stick to it you will see results some of them may not be visual but you will notice changes in your body, the way you move and what you can do.

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Shaun T CIZE is a lot of fun. It's not for building muscle but you'll lose inches and pounds.
  • Star_Girl_14
    Star_Girl_14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    30 day shred or fitness lender on youtube
  • jayned9
    jayned9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    21 day fix should help. You'll need 2 sets of weights, but it's a 21 day program, so you'll be done when your husband returns. Not a bb coach!