Insanity Max 30 vs Insanity

Options
irejb12
irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
Has anyone tried both these programs? I've previously done Insanity which I like-until I injured my knee, forcing me to stop.

I recently tried to get back into Insanity, but found that my body, or my mind, wasn't into it. I've read some articles about Insanity Max 30. It seems appealing, especially that it is 30 minutes.

Has anyone tried Insanity Max 30? Is it similar to Insanity? I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Replies

• armstrong302
    armstrong302 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use focus T25
  • armstrong302
    armstrong302 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    irejb12 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried both these programs? I've previously done Insanity which I like-until I injured my knee, forcing me to stop.

I recently tried to get back into Insanity, but found that my body, or my mind, wasn't into it. I've read some articles about Insanity Max 30. It seems appealing, especially that it is 30 minutes.

Has anyone tried Insanity Max 30? Is it similar to Insanity? I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Answer is here https://youtu.be/iKTfo7YB3WQ
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've done both and I prefer max 30. I like how the workouts are shorter and there is a modifier.
  • irejb12
    Options
    Thank you. Is Insanity Max intense as the original Insanity?
  • MsMollyKing
    Options
    I think so for sure cause the moves are different. It's good because each time you do the workout you will try and beat your original time. Or a least I always did. It's good to see how your endurance has improved.
  • irejb12
    Options
    Thank you. I'm looking to lose some weight and increase my endurance. I think I'm going to get Insanity Max.
  • irejb12
    Options
    Also did you notice quick weight lose with this program? With the original Insanity I lost weight within 3 weeks.
  • MsMollyKing
    Options
    I lost more inches than I did weight just like the original. But everyone is different. And your nutrition will play the biggest part in your results for sure. If I had been on point with that I would have seen phenom results, but I like to eat way too much. LOL Are you drinking Shakeology?
  • irejb12
    Options
    No i haven't tried Shakeology.