5'8 Women... Whats your goal???

Options
Hey:smile:

Im not far from my goal, I was wondering what your goal is...

and what you have achieved so far :tongue:

:heart: :drinker:

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my current weight is 144 my goal is 135.
  • Jenniper
    Jenniper Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 168 pounds, would like to be about 150. I'm a UK 14 (US 10?) - would like to be UK12.
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What is your goal? You tell me yours and I'll tell you might.

5'8", differently gendered.
  • Rachel925
    Rachel925 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5 7 and 162. My goal is to get down to 145
  • FitNHappy0261
    Options
    I'm 5'8 currently 174, working my way towards 135. I do have more of an athletic build so I may never get down that low with the muscle I carry so my ULTIMATE goal is t just love the way I look and fit back into my old jeans :)
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    ExerciseGeek I see on your profile that you want 9 stone 4 pounds, is that your goal?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7+ My goal is 140, I will consider 135. In my 20's/30's I got as low as 128 and looked totally unhealthy. I have a fairly large frame, that always should be considered (LoL)
  • MamaHughes
    Options
    I'm 5'8, currently 194lbs, goal is 140 I guess. I might even be happy at 150 to keep ssome curves. I'll decide when I get closer I guess. I've only been working out hard for 5.5 weeks now.
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-8" and weigh 140, would love to be back at 130-135, but kinda happy where I am. My main goal is to get into the kind of physical strength and conditioning I need to have to go and do the things I want to.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks all for your replys I started at 156lbs and I am currently at 134lb:happy: . I want to get down to 130lb. Im trying to tone at the min though, im happy with my progress so far, it has took a year though!!!:wink:
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    My goal has always been 127, even though that may be too small or unhealthy looking for some people I have a really small body frame so it actually just looks normal. I used this site http://calculators.hpathy.com/body-weight.asp and I thought it was interesting to see the wrist measurement, I'm 5'8" and my wrist is 5.75 inches so it's verrry small lol). At my ideal weight of 127 I'm in a 5- 7ish size jean (I carry a lot of my weight in my hips, darn pear shape!). Right now I'm at around 143, so I have a while to go. You said it took you a year? You're doing awesome! What was your workout and diet like? For me the best I do with for eating is lowish carb (still keeping a lot of veggies and low GI fruit). My workouts will hopefully be more consistent now that I've finally moved.
  • TanyaED
    TanyaED Posts: 11
    Options
    Currently I'm 161lbs and my goal weight for the moment is 140lbs. Somewhere down the line that may change, but for now I don't want to jump the gun and aim too high with what I can achieve.