needing supportive friends

Options
I've been on here for almost a couple of weeks and I would like to have people to help keep me motivated and I'll do the same. This is my second week exercising and dieting. I almost was ready to give up because I was looking for a higher number weight loss. 13- 1st week and 4- 2nd week. I'm trying to lose 100lbs total. My first goal is 50. If you want to come along for the ride just add me... I'll really appreciate it

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You can do it...feel free to add
  • StrongerMadison
    StrongerMadison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends too!
  • CLeighSa
    CLeighSa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • ajara13
    ajara13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • clarkred5555
    clarkred5555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it Jenncarmy! I lost 31 pounds so far, I never thought that would happen! Just stubborn perseverance in diet and a little exercise each day. I still need to lose 12 pounds. I work in a cubicle 40+ hours so I really need the motivation to keep active or risk gaining it all back. Feel free to add!
  • jenncarmy
    jenncarmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. My first goal is 100 lbs (I'm at 19 down on that goal) and then I have a 2nd goal for my end game.

I'd love to give and receive motivation. Feel free to add!
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    We all need people to support and motivate us, it makes it a lot easier than trying to do this on your own
    Anyone can feel free to add me though xx
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • jenncarmy
    jenncarmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Remember, there will be screw ups along the way, no one is perfect. But the key to your weight loss success is consistency, I wish you the best!
    Remember, there will be screw ups along the way, no one is perfect. But the key to your weight loss success is consistency, I wish you the best!

Thank you.. I just had a bad day yesterday. I have to put that behind me and start over today.
    I appreciate it!!
  • lalaniko
    lalaniko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new here. I'm looking for some friends to reach my goal (live a healthier life). Add me and we can stay focused together
  • SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing and am always happy to have new MFP friends. Anyone feel free to add me. A little support and encouragement goes A LONG way.
  • kellywenham8
    kellywenham8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me. I really understand , and have expirence with this. I'm happy and healthy and I no longer have a problem with food. There is a way out!! Would love to chat xx
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • Livematthew25
    Livematthew25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    jenncarmy wrote: »
    I've been on here for almost a couple of weeks and I would like to have people to help keep me motivated and I'll do the same. This is my second week exercising and dieting. I almost was ready to give up because I was looking for a higher number weight loss. 13- 1st week and 4- 2nd week. I'm trying to lose 100lbs total. My first goal is 50. If you want to come along for the ride just add me... I'll really appreciate it

I've lost 65. I have 148 to go. I hated it when it slowed down. But I am not quitting this time if you want to add me.
  • RiRi1588
    RiRi1588 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • noenkfps
    noenkfps Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Mz__Angelface
    Mz__Angelface Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I def need the support too