Does anyone on here use The Firm DVD's?? If so which ones?

Options
Hello, I have been a user of The Firm for years. I lost like 30lbs years ago using an actual VHS of theres!! I have used Boot Camp Maximum Calorie Burn, Total Body Time Crunch, and Cardio Overdrive. I plan on using those as well again but my new one is Total Body Toner, its pretty fun! So which DVD's do you all use? And have you had success with them? Thank you!!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• faerygirl33
    faerygirl33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have used Billy Banks 12min workout, and when I find it again I will start using it again. Loved it and my daughter did it with me. I now have The Firm, gonna start that soon too. Cant wait.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I love the Firm DVDs!!! I lost 40 pounds in 3 months with the old VHS tapes after my first baby!! (he was a good baby, I had time to do two or three tapes a day) I still like the older ones best, I haven't really tried the new ones......I found my old faves on DVD at Target though!
  • vdubmomma
    vdubmomma Posts: 56
    Options
    That's great! I sitll have my VHS if I keep getting board with the DVD's I may just pull it out! Haha I bought the one firm DVD that is suppose to burn like 500 calories a workout, wanna build my strength back up before I try that one. Yeah I am just trying to lose this darn baby weight and it is not easy!! :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    it's easier when they're small and still sleep a lot ;)
  • vdubmomma
    Options
    Yeah, it was in the beginng. But since I work full time too its hard. I can do it in the morning I wake up at 430am as it is to get ready. So the only time I really have is right after work for like an hour before I need to pick her up for daycare. So I think that is what is killing my motivation if I wait just 10min after I am home I might as well not work out! Gotta get over the hump! :bigsmile:
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use the Total Body Makeover. I have been doing it for about a month and I love it! I have do the Total Time Crunch about twice a week and the Sculpt-ilates about once a week.
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's great! I sitll have my VHS if I keep getting board with the DVD's I may just pull it out! Haha I bought the one firm DVD that is suppose to burn like 500 calories a workout, wanna build my strength back up before I try that one. Yeah I am just trying to lose this darn baby weight and it is not easy!! :)

Which one burns 500 Calories a workout??
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of the firm workouts. Kelsie Daniels will have you working out. She's the instructor in The Firm: 500 Calorie Workout , The Firm: Pump, Jump 'N Jab, The Firm - Tight Buns & Killer Legs .

I want to get The Firm - Cardio Inferno with Sue Mi Powell.
  • vdubmomma
    Options

Which one burns 500 Calories a workout??

Its actually called The Firm: The 500 Calorie Workout
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love The Firm - my favourite instructor is Alison, she really motivates me. I've got the Ultimate Fat Burning dvd, and the Bootcamp Cardio one - love them!!!!
  • smw038
    Options
    Hi,
    I love, love, love the Firm workouts. I have both the older VHS and newer DVDS but the older ones are my favorite. I lost over a 100 pounds after having my son (he's just turning 18 now). I just recently started doing them again trying to get off my unwanted pounds after having my daughter who just turned six in May. I must tell you that it's a lot harder now at 45 than at 30. Since then I fell in love with step aerobics and (Cathe fan) so I mix it up as not to get bored.

But I am a Firm Believer!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    I love the firm!! I got a kit from Kohls department store which had 4 DVDs and 2 sets of weights. Cardio Party, Cardio Overdrive, Hard Core Fusion and Hi Def Sculp (my fav!)
  • KSML1
    KSML1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have recently pulled out my Firm DVD and am glad I did. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the workouts. I pre-ordered the newest one tonight on Amazon and should get it next week.
    How do you calculate the calories burned when you log in your workouts?