Will I lose my butt & boobs?

Options

Replies

• Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 150 and still stuck with the dang boobs. I just can't seem to loose up top. Bottom has shrunk though. Lol. Hoping when I loose another 50 lbs that maybe, just maybe they will shrink. If not, will have them hacked off. Lol
  • ajc1309
    ajc1309 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I went from 186lbs to 126lbs and went from a 36B to a 34A but mine were mostly fat and looked horrible because of that (more like man boobs!) but now they're a much nicer shape haha. If you don't wanna lose your butt then do daily squats.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Weight-lifting/resistance exercises can help you maintain a shapely rear end, might help with breasts also. The last time I was serious about diet and exercise, my hiney went from flat to rounded; that was a nice change.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    In 57lbs I've gone from a 40D to a 34C (sadly I've never had a butt to lose lol) but given I'm still breastfeeding I'll probably be closer to a B when all is said and done. Honestly, boobs weren't worth the weight for me- I'm not well proportioned at all when overweight :(
  • Sandee_Bee
    Sandee_Bee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Boobs were the first to go! I wouldn't go back for anything tho..
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I doubt they're going anywhere, don't panic. Maybe they'll be better shaped now.
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When you lose weight, your whole body comes in shape. If you retain the boobs and bum (assuming you could), you would just be disproportionate, and that's neither healthy nor sexy. So, if you want to retain them, just do whole exercises while skipping the ones specifically made for hips or chest, while doing strength training in the chest area to make them firm and perky while the fat goes. It's going to be win-win, don't worry.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    how long is a piece of string?
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Boobs are always the first to go forme.
  • ElJefePerron
    ElJefePerron Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've lost near 50 lb and still haven't lost my boobs. And I'm a man.

Bahahahaha
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ugh my boobs are so tiny now! I just got a new sports bra that's a size extra small and I couldn't believe it fit!
  • Pam_1965
    Pam_1965 Posts: 137 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »
    I wish, oh how I wish, my boobs would start shrinking! And now that I've lost weight everywhere else, these ridiculous DDD's just look really stupid. :(

It's kind of like people with curly hair want their hair to be straight?

I have curly hair and wish it was straight.

I also lost 70 pounds and my boobs were still a G cup. Insurance paid for a breast reduction. Best thing I ever did, aside from losing all my weight initially.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I wish, oh how I wish, my boobs would start shrinking! And now that I've lost weight everywhere else, these ridiculous DDD's just look really stupid. :(

Not really. Curly hair isn't painful.

At my largest, I was 260 pounds, 38G. After an eighty pound loss I'm still larger on top than I'd like, a 36DD. And I still suffer from my straps digging into me, neck, shoulder, *and* back pain, and a super fun sweat rash underneath. Not to mention, I can't just run to WalMart and find a bra in my size. Bras cost me at least $60 each.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Lost my boobs. Lost my butt. Bulked my butt back up with weight training.
  • honeyseymour123
    honeyseymour123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This all makes sense now
  • cbeau1991
    cbeau1991 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Maybe! There's no way to know until you get there, honestly. On the bright side, it might be easier/cheaper to shop for bras and jeans.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Genetics.
  • workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, you'll lose some of the fat off your boobs and butt. As will you'll lose some fat off the rest of your body. And this will only make you look way sexier.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Not at all. I would hate having straight hair. I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do with my hair if it was straight.

But to answer the OP's questions, yes you will, but the extent of it will vary by person. My breast and butt have both gotten smaller, but they're still very noticeable.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I mostly lost my butt, however this was due to poor training and lack of muscle back there