Fourth month of LCHF complete!

Options
JessicaMcB
JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
Not gonna lie, all my medium workout clothes finally came today and while taking pictures to show my husband (he's on the road) I stopped and compared one from today to one from four months ago- I impressed myself ;) lol . So grateful I got my shiz together and made the decision to change four months ago- what a difference 57lbs makes! I even seem taller haha! Come on 16 more!

P.S. Everyone needs these 2 in 1 Performance Shorts from Old Navy, I'm in love with the compression short inners with the running short outers. Solves my tall girl length problems haha!

kj75vzn8939p.jpg

Replies

• hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Impressed!
  • JudyKenova175
    JudyKenova175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Teehee- wonderful- I know your husband will be proud and ALL TEETH!!!!
  • Andrea49120
    Andrea49120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing any tips on how you did it just starting. :)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thanks all! If you told me this would be the difference today four months ago I would've given you the number for Mental Health haha ;)
    b1229 wrote: »
    Amazing any tips on how you did it just starting. :)

@b1229 In starting out I adhered rigidly to an LCHF meal plan for the first two weeks before I got the hang of macro balancing and handling my own electrolytic needs on the daily (I used IBreatheImHungry's meal plan but there are others out there I've heard good things about!). Make sure you understand electrolytic balance and "keto flu", so many people suffer on low carb because they don't understand it. Outside of that I exercise 6 days a week which I'd recommend, I do not eat off plan, I stick to my macros easily by eating lean proteins, plenty of cruciferous veg and some dairy. I don't make keto sweets, eat fat bombs or BPC because I personally feel they are counterproductive for weight loss and should be an element of maintenance and I tend to IF most days as well.

Good luck on your LCHF journey, I find it to be a really enjoyable WOE!

• meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! It's great to see the difference when you find something that works for you :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!