Need help staying motivated

Options
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew of different ways to stay motivated because I'm finding it really hard at the moment. So if anyone knows of any ways that would be a great help and feel free to add me as a friend thanks

Replies

• coletteetteloc
    coletteetteloc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i need motivation too! Any tips serve will power is lacking! X
  • cynthiaflutterby
    cynthiaflutterby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think an accountabilibuddy might help. Anyone interested? I want to provide cheerleading to others and I'm in need of some myself...
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    What are you all doing?
    I have my profile set to 1 lbs a week, and that calorie amount (to me) is definitely doable and I don't really feel deprived.
    I have my diary open, take a peek, forewarning this weekend was scary. Today is the first day I've had a deficit.
  • bonitasuet37
    bonitasuet37 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I cannot stay motivated. 5 pounds until I'm where I want to be but cannot do it. Any tips. I'm getting bored with logging but I know I've gotta do it.
  • MaryBergland
    MaryBergland Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I check out the people who have SUCCESS !! The before /after pics are fantastic motivation !! Make ONE small goal for tomorrow- write it down or post it online ..... when you achieve it, BRAG about it -- self esteem is a good motivator !! I only have 10/15 lbs left to lose ..... stubborn , and I get frustrated / un motivated too at times !!! Friend me and I will pester you ( in a good way ) to get motivated !