Starting T25 this week! Anyone else?

Options
I'm planning on starting T25 this month and hoping to see if there is a anyone else out there who wants to have a little support group. I have lost and regained, and lost and regained again. But hoping this 25-minutes a day turns into a habit I can stick to, and hopefully build upon. Let me know!

Replies

• 120goalzz
    120goalzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) I just got Daily Burn which has videos that are anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes and I'm focusing on the 20-30 min ones. The first one I did went by super fast and I am sore the next day so It must've done something!
  • KCx1286
    KCx1286 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! But I'm not just starting I'm in my second week of gamma phase. But I'd love a support group
  • MaryD317
    MaryD317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started today! I did mainly the modified version.
  • MaryD317
    MaryD317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started today. I followed mainly the modified version and kept moving for the full 25 minutes.
  • drparthur
    drparthur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be part of the group! Starting mine tomorrow.
  • epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second week of Alpha today and Tanya is my girl! Modification is the name of the game for me right now. I feel fantastic though!
  • Gibbsy21
    Gibbsy21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 4th day of Alpha today. I mostly modify the workouts too.
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started my second week of alpha today. Just done my TBC workout and feels good!
    Count me in for the support group and feel free to add me
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today is speed 1.0. Anyone else on that too?