Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

Been outside enjoying the day with the kiddos most of the day. So I'm a bit late posting...Happy Monday, folks!

Beautiful >:)
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    va2wqwqi0hrw.jpeg

Stunning :love:

Really?! Thank you!!!

Yes Really!
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

This bikini did not leave my 61/2 foot privacy fence enclosed back yard because of my lower half lol but I've seen worse at water parks. So I'm getting there. :)

Love it!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

Been outside enjoying the day with the kiddos most of the day. So I'm a bit late posting...Happy Monday, folks!

Beautiful >:)

Thanks, babe :kissing:<3
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

This bikini did not leave my 61/2 foot privacy fence enclosed back yard because of my lower half lol but I've seen worse at water parks. So I'm getting there. :)
    h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

My beauties! <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

Woohooo hottie ..she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikini :p
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

My beauties! <3

Thank you, lovely! <3
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    3rynkhreyz4z.jpeg

Just got home from the bbq and I am so sleepy. I was grateful that it was cloudy after my sunburn debacle yesterday, but it was super muggy today. Need to get the kids bathed, they are filthy after playing outside all afternoon lol.

Gorgeous as usual. :*<3
  • J383
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

Love it!! <3
  • J383
    Options
    _Valhalla_ wrote: »
    8y65hyl8lp3k.jpg
    Late night fishing turned to day fishing. Limited out on Reds.

Sweet catch!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

You lovely ladies are hottttttt!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

Fabulous!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

And yet you honour us with a bikini photo :D You look stunning hun :*
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

h8mbjnp0u0zq.jpeg

You lovely ladies are hottttttt!

Thank you, gorgeous :)
  • Arathels
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    qb5uaozkvks4.jpg

And yet you honour us with a bikini photo :D You look stunning hun :*

@arathels....I spared you all the lower half lol nobody wants to see my Buddha mama belly :)

Mommas are allowed to have a Buddha belly!!!
  • Arathels
    Options
    qz3e5o0mtinz.jpg
    It's midnight and what am I doing? Walking the dogs and taking selfies... Having 24 hour daylight always messes with me