Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Bin her. I can "get rid" for a fee.
  • JamesBost2016
    JamesBost2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If it helps we are all here to help and support you.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ohh, is she threatened? Maybe you won't want her if you're fit and trim.

My husband buys cookies and calls me fatty if I eat them. He's playing, but on some level he's testing me.

I just throw it back at her how nice you'll look in 6 months. Which, I'm sure you will. Just keep at it. Find camaraderie in others.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    When you're not trying to lose weight, you don't pay much attention to the fact that some people are. I can't remember giving dieters attaboys before I started getting fit. I think it's odd your wife would notice it enough to make fun of you. Maybe she's feeling like she's losing the guy she knows.
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone's SO would poke fun at the way they look, jokingly maybe but never in a serious matter. That's NOT okay. I hope that you and whoever else experiences this finds time to have a serious conversation with their SO. :/ hearing that honestly breaks my heart.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Im trying to get back in shape like i was in my 20s, i feel she isnt attracted to me, it would be nice to have someone that cant keep their hands off you...i get none of that! I know in the end its about me but i think we all want to be wanted, if you know what I mean.

For me to feel like I "can't keep my hands off" my husband, I have to feel great about ME. Far more important than what he looks like is how he makes me feel.

• bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same place with my hubby right now