New and struggling

Options
Im new. And just started for many reasons. Im struggling at making the right choices and having the will power to limit my eating. Just looking for same space people who can understand what I feel.

Replies

• lavenderangel79
    lavenderangel79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome aboard!!! I have been doing this for three months and have lost 17 lbs so far! You can do this! Best of luck!!
  • norchids
    norchids Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We definitely feel you. Losing weight is a big struggle, for sure! Feel free to add me... We all need motivation!
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find a lot of people here who understand what you're going through. The process can be hard, especially at first, but reaching out and connecting with people who "get it" has been the greatest motivator for me. I sent you a friend request; hopefully we can work toward our goals while encouraging one another to do the same! :)
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can do it! great support on this website!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have lost weight by changing my eating, it is very important to check back in on the boards and keep track of every thing that goes in your mouth.
  • bummel75
    bummel75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Our bodies are capable of anything. It's our minds we have to convince.
    If you want a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or objects - Albert Einstein