New and need to shed several pounds

Options
Three years ago I lost 80 lbs. by putting God first, eating less, and execising. I recently finished LPN (nursing) school and during my journey in school I gained all my weight back. I am a stress eater, and I was not working, or being acitive. I hope to find encouragement here as well as encourage others. I also want to be held accountable and track my results.

Replies

• Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Step one: Forgive yourself. Step two: Log your food and exercise here and start perusing the forum. There's lots of encouragement and info.

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    You have certainl come to the right place dear,
    this is an awesome site to do all of that, there
    is such great support here and awesome tools
    to help you track both food and exercise, so good luck
    to you and please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • packersdan
    packersdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! This is a great website/forum that will definitely help you to lose the weight! I have only been on here since the beginning of January and MFP has helped me lose just over 60 pounds! There are a lot of great articles and suggestions on here - so I would highly encourage you to go reading! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like the encouragement and accountability! Good Luck!
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. I have been playing around with the app on my phone for a good month or so before really putting some effort into this about a week ago. The combination of having the access on my phone as well as being able to sit down at the computer has been a tremendous help. I'd love to work with you on your journey. I'm currently working towards losing 50-60 lbs. (maybe more) and would love to have someone to help me be accountable as well. Having had a baby 5 months ago, this effort has so much more importance to me than it ever has. Want to work together?
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Welcome! I have used this site for awhile but recently just got a new account and am more motivated. You'll love it! I just want to shed a few pounds as well so you are more than welcome to send me friend request (: