bored

Options
Okay so I'm a bored eater...and an emotional eater and both of them are getting the best of me right now.

My toothpick fiance went grocery shopping today and bought Hershey Kisses, Chips and Ice Cream (for me) Why don't men understand what DIET means?

ahhh

Anyway, I'm bored and stressing out about my wedding, All my bridesmaids except one are driving me up a wall...:explode: I decided to come on here, because I'm sure there are others like me and to keep my mind from wandering into the kitchen because my body always follows...

Replies

• Berry81
    Berry81 Posts: 11
    Options
    Okay so I'm a bored eater...and an emotional eater and both of them are getting the best of me right now.

My toothpick fiance went grocery shopping today and bought Hershey Kisses, Chips and Ice Cream (for me) Why don't men understand what DIET means?

ahhh

Anyway, I'm bored and stressing out about my wedding, All my bridesmaids except one are driving me up a wall...:explode: I decided to come on here, because I'm sure there are others like me and to keep my mind from wandering into the kitchen because my body always follows...
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I'm the same.

and my fiance and I had a fight yesterday and to make up for it he brought home talkign cupcakes- you take a bite of a mini cupcake and then talk about why you're angry.

While a sweet idea, not good for my diet.

Stupid men, sweet man, but oh so stupid....

My bridesmaids are driving em nuts to....if that helps :)
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Bye the way, cute puppy, I have a snoring British bulldog beside me right now...so cute :)
  • Berry81
    Berry81 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks!!!

She's a Pug and I have a wicked cute Shar-pei mix curled up on the other side of me.

How are your wedding plans going?