Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Fat hundred pounds! :happy:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    That was awesome. Totally reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs (powerthirst)
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Love it.. Hmm Bro90-X does have a ring to it...
    We could add in a diet where you eat donuts, ice cream, muffins etc every few days lamo
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Call 1800 OOOOOO.

HAHAHHA.
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    The bro-ology shake would be killer and we would of course Jack up the price!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    both too funny
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    1-800-0000000000000000 :laugh:
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    hahaha.... "energy drinks!? Those are full of... LOOSER CALORIES!!"

bwahahaha
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    So why is this not for beachbody fans? I thought it was pretty funny. I guess people who do P90X aren't supposed to have a sense of humor or something...
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    That was fantastic!!!!
  • freebird240
    freebird240 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HA HA NICE...
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    hilarious! That was great :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    So why is this not for beachbody fans? I thought it was pretty funny. I guess people who do P90X aren't supposed to have a sense of humor or something...

Wasn't sure if some would be easily offended :happy: It's been a bit of a drama on these forums the last few weeks haha. Needed some lightening up!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Haha, loved it!
  • runningneo122
    Options

Wasn't sure if some would be easily offended :happy: It's been a bit of a drama on these forums the last few weeks haha. Needed some lightening up!

Drama? On the boards? Say it isn't so!!!! :laugh: I stopped feeding into the eat them - don't eat them battle after being on this site for about 6 weeks or so. Some people just won't listen to reason. Their mind is made up. Don't confuse them with the facts. And they will, of course, cite "research" or "studies" to back up whatever view they have. :grumble: Imagine that - erroneous data on the interwebz!!:noway: :tongue:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

Drama? On the boards? Say it isn't so!!!! :laugh: I stopped feeding into the eat them - don't eat them battle after being on this site for about 6 weeks or so. Some people just won't listen to reason. Their mind is made up. Don't confuse them with the facts. And they will, of course, cite "research" or "studies" to back up whatever view they have. :grumble: Imagine that - erroneous data on the interwebz!!:noway: :tongue:

+1

Everything has a clinical research study somewhere. Literally...

I think that's why 95% of my posts over the last 2 weeks have been right here in the chit chat forum!!!
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options

Everything on the Internet can be trusted... Which I know is true because I read that on the Internet somewhere.:laugh:
  • runningneo122
    Options

Everything on the Internet can be trusted... Which I know is true because I read that on the Internet somewhere.:laugh:
    Same with the media. :noway: :grumble: