Is anyone pregnant?

Options
islandrgurl808
islandrgurl808 Posts: 9 Member
I'm 14 weeks and I want to maintain my wieght, my last two pregnancy I wasn't as active in fitness and clean eating, but right now Im 155 my pre weight was 128. I've gained a lot

Replies

• kokert
    kokert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 11 weeks pregnant and need to really start watching! My husband and I just moved so we have been eating out a ton these last few weeks and since finding out I was pregnant, I've gained 17 pounds. Hoping a lot of it is water weight from eating out. I gained 45 pounds with my last pregnancy when I had my son in October. so I really don't want to gain that much this time!
  • ChristinaLynchVT
    ChristinaLynchVT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 18-weeks pregnant and at my last visit (3-weeks ago) I had already gained a total of 14lbs. I've been trying to eat healthy and exercise, but am struggling to stay on track.
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    not anymore, but i do have four kids and tracked everything on here with my youngest. Only gained 6 lbs. This site was definitely helpful.
  • misshaileystarr
    misshaileystarr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just under four weeks PP. gained 16 lbs first pregnancy and 2 lbs this pregnancy. Lots of walking, lots of water, and Eating well!
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 weeks - I've gained 25 total so far (but only 1 lb on the last month). My nausea is finally getting under control to eat real food again.

Not really working out, but I'm going to try to not worry about it too much and lose weight once baby is here and I'm not throwing up and in pain ;)
  • Keholde
    Keholde Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant. I'm mfp to track protein intake!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    17 weeks here. :)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    its not mine!
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm just under four weeks PP. gained 16 lbs first pregnancy and 2 lbs this pregnancy. Lots of walking, lots of water, and Eating well!

How much was ur starting weight??
  • hellokristen
    hellokristen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 weeks and currently sitting on a 6lb weight gain. I'm happy with that.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Currently 19 weeks pregnant here. Gained 7ish lbs so far.
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im 16 weeks and gained 1 pound so far .
    Sw: 125
    Cw: 126
    This is a huuuge acomplishment for me since i have 3 children
    1st gained 30 p
    2nd gained 35p
    3rd gained 48p
    My last pregnancy i let myself go thinking my 1st and 2nd pregnancy i watched out id like to see how much i gained if i just ate what i like no restrictions . Boy was i wrong.... After installing mfp to lose baby weight after 3rd i realized how much i was eating and how much everything counts ... Even a piece of garlic !!! So i lost all the babyweight plus 15 pounds .. This time im watching out for sure ... Gl