double rainbow :)

Options
AvalonsUnicorn
AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
edited May 2016 in Chit-Chat
no this is nothing odd just some pics I took tonight. it's been raining and storming for a week! Well tonight while fixing up my blankets on the couch for bed I looked up and saw these beauties! I post these simply in hopes of bringing a smile to at least one person today! So with that enjoy!

4zsquvuqknmy.jpg
h2gq5eae9wnt.jpg
bf4zuzex8801.jpg
2fp3a5r8jvwp.jpg
0qatsizunfgr.jpg
sntr2yhomuri.jpg
w4aeowuqrp7y.jpg

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I saw one 4 years ago in Mexico. Truly amazing!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Photoshopped
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    What does it mean?
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    What does it mean?

Not sure it was just REALLY pretty and REALLY bright!! My pics don't do it justice! it lasted for a good hour to which surprised me! Although I do feel it was some how lucky or a good omen as the day after I saw it and took these I won a contest I totally forgot I'd entered cause I've been busy!

As for @JefferyMGiron he's obviously never been outside if he thinks this is Photoshoped! First off IF I was going to do that WHY would I use my nasty window? Second if you Actually LOOK before assuming you will notice I took these from slightly different angles. The ones with the line half way through were from my upstairs opened window. Others were down stairs out side. I also have a video of it but I'm pretty sure MFP doesn't allow Face Book links.