Looking to lose the last 20 lbs!

Options
Hi everyone! This is my 2nd time on MFP and I am starting over! School was way too hectic and I ended up going from 120 -> 150 this year :(

I am now luckily back down to 130 and am looking to finally get to my goal weight of 110-115 this summer!

Looking for friends in the same "boat" who are trying to lose that stubborn last 20 lbs...
Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• russelldavidm
    russelldavidm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just graduated and my Senior year was crazy. Between work, 18 credit hours, and the recruiting season...it has been insane. Not that I am done with school and don't start my new job till August 15, I am going to make losing the 28 pounds I gained since October my new mission. We can get this done
  • thedroidsyourelookingfor
    Options
    Hi Lindsay! I am back here for a second time too. I lost 10 lbs last time and my weight slowly crept back up over the past few years. I want to lose 20 lbs over the next 6 months to reach my goal. Hoping that the community will give me the motivation this time!
  • letsgolindsay
    letsgolindsay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys thats awesome. It's a bit discouraging when you regain weight that you already worked so hard to lose before, but its alright. We did it once, we could do it again :)