Disneyland: 2010 vs. 2011 (pic!)

Options
CaseyBee
CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
Okay, so maybe it's not the most dramatic picture you've ever seen, but it's big for me. When I went to Disneyland for my honeymoon in 2010, I looked at the pictures afterward and cried. I was so disappointed with the way I looked! When my husband and I decided to go to Disneyland again the following March (almost exactly a year to the date) I made up my mind that I was going to be proud of the pictures from that trip. Starting in Mid-January, I worked (and worked and WORKED!) to get from around 150 (in the before) to 135 (in the after.) Let's see if this works...

http://img.makeupalley.com/1/6/7/4/2007654.JPG

(You can''t see them, but I'm meeting Peter Pan in the first picture and Rapunzel in the second. Just a little trivia. :)

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    You look great! Big Congrats on your success!

I was just there a couple of weeks ago - my 6th time this year but whose counting!

Keep it up and Enjoy!
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    You look great!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    I can see the difference! Yay for you!
  • descooley
    descooley Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree! You look fantastic - good job.
  • ARighteousWoman
    Options
    you look great! good job!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Looooove it! So proud of you, Casey! I've always thought you were beautiful and in my mind you've ALWAYS been skinny. Love you! :flowerforyou:
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I though you look great on both! Congratulations on reaching your goals and being happy. I hope one day to be in that place
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!