Time to lose baby weight!

Options
Hi! I had a beautiful baby girl 7 weeks ago and am looking for a buddy to help motivate me to exercise when i don't feel like doing anything! Having a newborn is exhausting, but do is carrying around the extra weight so if you wanna buddy please add me! Thanks!

Replies

• justbetty9
    justbetty9 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi.... Yes please. My little boy is Almost one so I really need to get my own body back :)
  • hayleysk2016
    hayleysk2016 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My ds just turned 10weeks. Could use some buddies
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old and have lost about 35lbs... always looking for other moms to encourage and motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10.5 months postpartum here and working on 100 pounds
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same! though my baby is 3.5.... :/
  • jessgherardi
    jessgherardi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! Mommy motivation!!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter is one and finally weaned so I'm jumping back into my weight loss journey :) Feel free to add me
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My son is 7 months and ive lost 42 lbs. i go to the gym 4x a week while my mom watches him i also take him on walks and to the park and while im there i use the swing sets, play area as a gym! Also using your baby as extra resistance during work outs at home is really fun :) if you need motivation and a friend feel free to add me anyone! Its nice to see other moms on the same path as me
  • tbrignoni23
    tbrignoni23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need friends who motivate. Just had a baby 5 weeks ago ready to get back in shape!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Same here but my "babies" are 11, 10, 5, & 2...... :smile: . I've been having some difficulty with staying in a routine. I was diagnosed with early menopause a few weeks ago and ever since then, I'm finding it really hard to stay focused, eat right, and get to the gym. I'm off to DisneyWorld next week where we will do a lot of walking....but lots of eating as well....