Options
DenisseG98
DenisseG98 Posts: 1 Member
I need motivationnnn

Replies

• lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over. You can add me if you want. need to lose about 100 pounds, lost 60 pounds a few years ago but gained it back.
  • motherof2kids2014
    motherof2kids2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again needing friends or motivation feel free to add :)
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am also getting started again and needed motivation. I eneded up joining the Fit Girls Guide instagram group and it SUPER motivated me. I just love reading and seeing people progression photos!! That's what really motivated me!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too. I am starting again and should loose between 80-100.
  • FitLaughLove
    FitLaughLove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Also starting again! You can add if you'd like
  • hard2livewith
    hard2livewith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also one of the many starting again......was so faithful to eating right and exercising a few years ago and I really don't know what happened(other than plan "excuses") but I fell way off the wagon and I can't seem to get back up, to become motivated to eat and exercise. I really need to lose about 45 pounds. I'm by far not lazy, I work hard at my job which is very labor intense (lifting 1gallon and 5 gallon pails of paint all day along with many other things). So I need motivation to make my store short haha
  • Pascoe76
    Pascoe76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add Me Ill help you if you help me. Motivation is key
  • MrsAmandaHensley23
    MrsAmandaHensley23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again too. I had lost 65 pounds from June 2015-February 2016 and then slide backwards gained 30 back. Looking for friends to keep pushing me forward. Please add me
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're all in the same place in our lives! I'm back on that "boat" too! Need that extra motivation to help get me going and shed the pounds. Everyone can add me as well. We all sound about the same, know what to do, how to eat right, have lost before(35 for me)just need added support!
  • sweets1luv
    sweets1luv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started again as well. My day one is June 13th. I was doing good tracking food and exercise about a year ago, but I fell off the ship. Feel free to add me. I really could use the motivation and healthy competition :)
  • mikichrisman
    mikichrisman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SOA as of June 1 - Let's do this!
  • kkmsann
    kkmsann Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Starting over again as well. Lost about 70 lbs back in 2012-2013. Then had a miscarriage in 2013 and gave birth to a little girl 12/3/14. So I'm all out of wack. I have gained all of it back and I need to lose 80-90 lbs. looking to stay motivated and supported. Need some friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • gee1961
    gee1961 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many times we tried and failed. What matters is that we continue to try Never give up because with each attempt we are closer to succeeding.
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too. I'm two weeks post-op and can't exercise yet. But I can track! I just lose motivation easily and need constant help! Please add me!
  • cdj0720
    cdj0720 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too. I'm just recently getting back to seriously trying rp drop some weight. And can use the motivation and encouragement. Best wishes to everyone for meeting your weight lose goals!!!
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • cbeehler4
    cbeehler4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation, too. Crazy busy spring and need to get a move on so my metabolism pumps up again...its so hard to get restarted!!!
  • audramcbaca
    audramcbaca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any one have any advice on motivation? I have higher education in health, when I was in college and was learning about exercise, diet, nutrition, and diet related illnesses it was very motivating. But now, years later, I know all those things and just don't seem to care :( And now, as everyone is getting older, I see my family going through health issues, and I'm having health issues related to diet, and that is still not motivating me :( What do I do!? I honestly don't need to loose that much weight, 12 lbs, but I just really really need to start eating healthier and exercising regularly.
    HELP!