went of track again :(

Options
Hi, started this app a month ago just had a week of really bad old habits, and didn't track my progress, so looks like I know when im being naughty lol

I'm 44 weigh 18.12 st 5ft 4, I have been size 10 size 14 and size 20 (now) but all i realy want is to be healthy and not controlled by dieting, I think doing this app whether im good or bad will help me break some bad bad habits.

so here goes :wink:

Replies

• bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off this app for a few years. I'm at 21 days logging now and really trying to make it stick this time around. In the past, something would come up and I'd get off track; company trips (with lots of free drinks and good food), holidays, etc. Once I got off track, I'd get mad at myself, which led to more bad eating, and eventually I'd just stop trying. I'm now trying to realize that there will be times I will be "naughty", but I can't let that stop me from getting back on track. Of course, having my doctor tell me bluntly that I'm slowly killing myself with my old bad habits is a pretty good incentive as well.
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi, we have similar stats - and I have a hard time staying on track too - i think it is part of the process! I am trying to take it one day at a time!
  • msanc095
    msanc095 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am knew at this. I have like a week logging now. I think this app is great in make me more aware of how much calories I am consuming daily. I must admit that I haven't been doing really good in meeting my calories goals. The problem is that I LOVE FOOD! I could eat pretty much anything, I have no self-control. I have never been fat, this is the first time that I am struggling with my weight. I used to always weight 140lbs and now I am 225lbs and I don't know how to lost it. After having my daughter a year ago it has become ever worst my struggle to lose weight. I am just asking for your help and motivation to keep me going and hopefully can motivate you all to lost weight along with me.