What are your summer goals!?

Options
heart3313
heart3313 Posts: 88 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
June 1st! Memorial day is also behind us... it's summer to me!

What are some of your goals?!
Is it just to lose weight? Or more specific like run in more races? Lift heavier? Lol eat one more piece of fruit a day? Anything! What are they?
Add me if you'd like to follow mine :) looking for more support!

Mine is try to lose 15 lbs by fall... increase my speed in running

Replies

• baciodolce18
    baciodolce18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    For me I've been struggling to lose the weight so I really want to spend June getting it right.
    I also want to start a 5x5 program.
    And work my way up to a 10k distance
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose weight and get in a better shape for my senior year at the U. I will need the confidence applying for jobs. Also I will be taking a figure skating class, and the last thing I need when learning the moves is the belly and thighs getting in the way. I get to perform a program at the end and I want to pick a dress that I like, not the one that hides the most. Thanks for the topic, it's nice to be reminded of motivations
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have a trip to Italy (from US) at the beginning of July, and I would like to get to 150lbs by then (156.5 as of last Thurs). So long as I lose sliiiightly over 1lb a week, I should make it.

I also want to complete the Strong Curves Beginner program. My first weight lifting program. So I want to continue getting stronger. Hoping newbie "gains" will give me a bit of body recomposition in the deficit. We'll see how that goes.

Mostly I want to look as amazing as possible in all the pictures we'll be taking on vacation haha. Anyone feel free to add me!