new mommy of 2

Options
I was in shape over a year and half ago. I got pregnant had my baby and then got pregnant again right after my babies are only 10 months apart. I had a c section im 24 and i want to get back in shape for myself and my man. I want to be pretty for him again. Help! I need workouts that i can do with no equipment. And motivation from friends. If your a mommy please add me :)

Replies

• bwbuys
    bwbuys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is very much like mine. I have a 15 month old and a 3month old!
  • tamracgoff
    tamracgoff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I only have one lo, she's 9 months, also via c section. I just started again last month but I would love more mommy friends! I added you!
  • sincerelyjade420
    sincerelyjade420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I have a 22 month old and a 3 month old. I was in great shape before I had my first and I'm ready to get there again. I'm breastfeeding and while I find this app super awesome and helpful, I can't really go off of the recommended calories. So I am just adding 500 calories a day to it. Trying to figure out easy ways to incorporate working out to our day to day since I don't have time for the gym and I'm with my kids all day.
  • SaraKoshy
    SaraKoshy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For those of you breastfeeding babies, is MFP working for you?? My story is so much like yours--I have a two year old and 6 wk old and feel determined to get back in shape! I'm on my 3rd week and am just wondering if you really lose weight the same way than if you're not breastfeeding. I'm adding 400 cals a day to make sure I keep up milk supply. Any success stories so far? Or tips?