I'm fiftay! (50) and looking for enthusiastic partners in crime

Options
drgmac
drgmac Posts: 716 Member
I love to work out. I'm a runner and into circuit training. I'm looking for pals who are positive and in shape. I don't have weight to lose, but just want to kick it up a notch to get in even better shape. Message me if you are in a similar situation and want to encourage each other. Cheers!

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    One of the largest groups here at MFP is a group for 50 and over.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100593-over-50-group

Not super busy but some great people in there. We try not to advertise it much, because the young people will find out our secrets!

Some great people in that group, and many killing it on various workout types regardless of age. And you should be one of the youngest too!
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    46 so I'm a bit young hahaha, train most days, MFP is awesome, cardio every day and truthful logging helps me and inspires others, welcome aboard
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    55 here, love to cycle and run.
  • mcarrara3
    mcarrara3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am in a similar situation! I am a bit younger, 30 this year, and I love biking, tennis, and squats! Add me as a friend please, you look like a very interesting person! :)
  • LadyLovesJudo
    LadyLovesJudo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in the over 50s club. I'm 35 but I'm really old before my time so that must count for something :)