Looking for fitness buddies

Options
Hi, first day here! Trying to get this site figured out, pretty user friendly so I should be good :) Looking for friends!

Replies

• lindahavard
    Options
    i would like friends too . i just do not know how to add or ask anyone.:blushing:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'd be happy to be your buddy. :-)
  • Skeebee
    Options
    i would like friends too . i just do not know how to add or ask anyone.:blushing:

You can add me also. To add friends, you can view their profile and you will see a button that says "Add as friend"

Hope this helps!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    HI I would love to be your friend.
  • Skeebee
    Options
    Also, to view a profile, you can just click the little picture (avatar) under a person's username that shows up to the left of this comment. ;-)
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome fellow Manitoba person =) and to you Lindahavard too!
  • lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi! Welcome newbie! Yes, it is very user friendly. You're gonna love it here. It's a great motivational tool. Hope to see you around.
    TTYL,
    Louisa
  • 1fickle
    1fickle Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi-- this is my first day too and I am trying to figure things out and looking for friends:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Skeebee
    Options
    Hi! Welcome newbie! Yes, it is very user friendly. You're gonna love it here. It's a great motivational tool. Hope to see you around.
    TTYL,
    Louisa

Agree with this one. As a former promoter and user of traineo in the past and also, a former dailyplate (livestrong) user, I find the people who post in the forums here, the technical support and development, and overall ease of use to be much better than livestrong. Traineo was limited in what you could track and how. Was a good starting point. But, definitely have to say this the best site I have encountered. I hope you agree! Welcome again!
  • angelabelew
    angelabelew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. My plan is to be ready to begin July 1 but with this tool, I think I will give it a try a little sooner. So I am going to begin my tracking tomorrow. Friends would be great.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I recently joined too and would be happy to be your fitness buddy. I love motivating others and the folks on here are motivating me as well. The other newbies that responded looking for friends too, feel free to send me a request.
  • 1fickle
    Options
    Welcome!! This seems like a really great place to finally get started. I am also going to strart tracking tomorrow.
  • 1fickle
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.. My weddng anniversary is October 21st. I hope your day is beautiful and good luck with your goals.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That slayer66...he rocks add him
  • htowngirl04
    Options
    I'm new also, this is my first day and would love to be your fitness buddy, and anyone else also. Thanks
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site everyone! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Click on a picture and then hit add as friend. :O)
  • Butterfly310
    Options
    Welcome! Here for support. Would like to be friends :-)
  • AndreaB31
    AndreaB31 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi! I'm new too and looking forward to shedding lots of poundage!