It was about time!

Options
I started out at 265 pounds last year. My goal was to reach 200 this year. I have lost 45 lbs so far by cutting back to much smaller portions. I don't snack at night. I swim for my exercise to keep my joints limber. There are so many ways you can use the pool for exercise, and I use them all.
There have been set backs, but I just get back up and start another day with another set new goals. It is all baby steps. The main thing is to cut out as much sugar you can from your diet. I rarely or ever drink sodas. Diet isn't any better for you. Sugar is the hardest one to tackle with because it is an addiction. It is legal addiction because it is just as addictive than heroine.
By using my fitness pal program, I can see real results and my pants are just getting baggy. I am not going to buy new pants until I reach my goal weight of 200. After that goal there will be another set of goals until I get down to 150 lbs. I can live with being 150 lbs. I may change my mind at that point. I want to look like her or as close as I can. :D2gkixmsiytwl.jpg

Replies

• myfitnesspal04122014
    myfitnesspal04122014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can see your determination. Keep it up and Good luck!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    You look like you're already 150lbs. Congrats on the loss so far and good luck with your future goals. :)
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing your journey. I wish you well and hope your good days are plentiful.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspirational!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz @ sugar as bad as heroin. No just No.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Love your story, but I can tell you from experience, a few pairs of pants that fit will help you look and feel better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!