*Calling all Ontario peeps!!*

Options
flatbellybella
flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey :)
I live in Hamilton but I'm frequently in and around the GTA. I'd love to connect with more people from Ontario on Myfitnesspal and maybe even develop that friendship where we motivate each other.
I am 28, I work full-time as a nurse and I try to workout at least 5 times a week. I do HIIT, sprints and weights. I managed to lose 75 lbs on my own and now I'm just trying to lose a bit more and sculpt my body

Please feel free to add me or message me

Replies

• eguirguis528
    eguirguis528 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!
  • ameliadlt
    ameliadlt Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ontario, california. ;)
  • witheredbonniesteam
    witheredbonniesteam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Bella!
    Uwah I'm not from Ontario, but feel free to add me if you like :smile: it sounds like you've come really far with losing 75 pounds :smiley: keep going !
  • JennEph
    JennEph Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Guelph, Ontario here!
  • AimiAutumn
    AimiAutumn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in Niagara Falls.
    Female, 22 years old and an illustrator. :)
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in niagara falls as well feel free to add me i go to hamilton often
  • Makisx
    Makisx Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Oakville and I lost over 20lbs so far and would like to lose another 30 lbs. I love meeting new people and being outdoors so, if that interest you and you wouldn't mind doing some road trips and exploring Ontario while going on some hikes and enjoying nature, feel free to add me or message me (and whoever else wants to join in). I'm always looking for friends so that we can motivate each other, while having some fun.

Btw, congrats on losing all that weight on your own and keep it up!
  • Jessdh26
    Jessdh26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site, I only want to lose like 15 lbs, but I have no idea where to start! Ontario as well, Barrie :). If you have some tips I would love to hear.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess. Feel free to add me
  • EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. your awesome.. Congrats On your achievements... I'm feel motivated all over again.. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Oakville here! xo
  • sniderwilliams
    sniderwilliams Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ex North Bay, Orillia, Aurora and Jackson's Point resident now living out west. Great job on ur achievements so far!!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Ottawa but unfortunately moved away to nova Scotia when I was 27
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,131 Member
    Options
    Exeter Ontario here. Great job.