A fresh start :)

Options
witheredbonniesteam
witheredbonniesteam Posts: 19 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have sort of began to come to terms with the fact that I've had a binge eating problem for a while now, but I want to change that. I've already lost 20 pounds and don't think I should let it go. If any of you have gone through this I'd love if you had anything you think might help! Or if you've managed to get over binge eating.

I've found that I mostly binge when I'm bored or feeling emotional so I'm hoping some of you might be able to relate, I wish you all the best in this journey !

Replies

• Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good job losing those 20 lbs! I relate to you in that I found myself eating when I stressed out, was bored, felt sad, even when I felt happy... I still deal with it from time to time. Some of the problem also had to do with sugar. I find that I'll eat and eat and eat sweets to the point of a stomach ache. Since I've started eating a cleaner diet and cut out quite a bit of the junk, the sugar addiction has lessened a bit. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue on your journey!
  • cookveronica50
    cookveronica50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have done the same. I had to start loving myself. Im holding my feelings more accountable. I am starting to take off weight. Only healthy snacks. I weigh 267 now.
  • cookveronica50
    cookveronica50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Someone told me. Love the skin your in.
  • witheredbonniesteam
    Options
    @Rebekahl87
    , I find that sugar is the biggest issue for me as well, and I'll go some days without eating sweets, but eat some and then I'll be ravenous around all food :0 I'm determined to overcome this though and you're kind words are definitely motivating ! How do you deal with your cravings ?
  • witheredbonniesteam
    Options
    I have done the same. I had to start loving myself. Im holding my feelings more accountable. I am starting to take off weight. Only healthy snacks. I weigh 267 now.

Wow great job ! loving myself is one of the biggest challenges I'm overcoming, so I'll try to be more loving towards myself as it sounds like you're doing amazing
    Keep going I know you'll do great :)