What I achieved in 2 months of Gym (Male)!

Options
Ineed2toneup
Ineed2toneup Posts: 33 Member
djnaee1prvn9.jpeg

Replies

• bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That's great man!! Keep it up and 2 more months will be really impressive with those results coming!
  • siddh4rth
    siddh4rth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thats great progress !! Keep it up, all the best
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Great job!
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job! How much weight did you lose in that time frame. Also what is your diet/exercise routine like?
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nicely done Sir! What program are you following?
  • Ineed2toneup
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jonnie256 wrote: »
    Great job! How much weight did you lose in that time frame. Also what is your diet/exercise routine like?

Hi! I lost 3kg of fat but am back to the same weight in muscle.

My diet: follows a high calorie (2,700) high protein regime (120g)... I also have adopted intermittent fasting as a lifestyle eating between the hours of 12-8 (only having black coffee for breakky) but eating my fair share of calories after 12... Still treating myself to cheat foods when I want to so its easy to manage and doesn't feel like a "diet" just accounting for them using MFP.
    I also choose to walk more and catch public transport to get my walking around to different stops as my exercise too!

Exercise: Gym 4 days a week with limited cardio and heaviest weights with 3-4 sets 10-15 reps.

My tip: if you're going to waver on one thing; don't sacrifice a workout... It's better to eat a treat and then work it off than to ditch the gym and still eat a healthy snack.
  • Ineed2toneup
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Nicely done Sir! What program are you following?

I wish I could tell you but I'm just doing my own thing, programs were restricting to me... Be smart and Google ideas and mash them up together and do you!! :)

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    drool
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!