100 Pounds to Lose

Options
Hello, i joined 2 years ago but got sidetracked. Rejoined today. Anyone else have a lot to lose? It's an overwhelming number but i have to do it. I'm a baby boomer with bad knees, a sore back and i have to lose this weight once and for all.

Replies

• JoAnneEmond
    JoAnneEmond Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Yes, I need to lose 100 (at least) as well. I joined here last year, did really well for a couple months, then fell back into my old bad habits of over eating and eating junk food. Restarted (technically) may 1st, but only lasted a day. Didn't do any recording all month, but did cut way back on bread and carbs in general. Some how managed to lose 11 lbs though. Started recording yesterday and am on day 2. Need some motivation and friends to help keep me on track. Let's do this. ;)
  • gabrielenesta
    gabrielenesta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Joanne, i'm here! I don't want to quit this time. Don't you quit! Willpower!! I'm not used to tracking my food but i'm doing it this time. I need to track calories, i just don't trust myself. It keeps me accountable. 11 pounds is a great start by the way!!
  • JoAnneEmond
    JoAnneEmond Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Hoping to make it this time. Hope you do as well. I'm new to the whole message board, community thing. How do add someone as a friend?
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am a baby boomer with bad back, knees, hips etc! Anyone can add me if they are mutually supportive. I'm here everyday
  • Hawwah493
    Hawwah493 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, need to loose at least 100lbs I started around May 11 and so far I am about 11 lbs down so I would love to go through this journey with friends
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy, I've rejoined too - I restarted my account about 2 days ago and deleted all of my previous success... Sadly, I'm back to where I started 4 years ago! I'm desperate to lose it again though xx
  • jessasweightlossjourney
    Options
    I had 117 to lose last May, now I have 35 to go. Its 100% doable with calorie counting, healthier choices, and portion control. My exercise hasn't been anything extreme other than simple home workouts with dumbbells and extra walking. Best of luck in your journey! I know you can do it!