70 pounds down more to go(: Progress Pics!

Options
ramos10_2
ramos10_2 Posts: 73 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
rfrd42hupyw1.jpg
opv1972vfunz.jpg
Its been a hard journey but it's incredibly worth it!

Replies

• cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • knewme76
    knewme76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You can definitely see a great difference!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You're awesome. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • 1prissywoman
    1prissywoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would! That is awesome. Always remember love yourself and you will continue to enjoy your new lifestyle.

Best of luck! Keep up the good work!
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the positive words(:
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    ramos10_2 wrote: »
    Addition that didnt save* I just turned 21 and am now at the lowest weight I've been at since probably middle school! I started my journey in September of last year, weighing in at 295lbs but now down to 225lbs. Going from a size 20/22 to a size 14/16. I grew up as an overweight child and then turned into an obese adult (I reaally love food), but I decided to change that my sophomore year of college. I was tired of being so large and of all the emotional burdens that came with it. So here I am, striving to be the best me I can be. As I continue my journey, I always try to look back and remember why I'm doing this. If you're reading this and feel like you can't do it, I want you to know that YOU CAN! Just be sure your heart's in it!

Beside the ages, sound like me...hope to be as successful as you
  • Ginnydeering
    Ginnydeering Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This was not easy and you've been disciplined and dedicated. I will keep your experience as my inspiration.
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    ramos10_2 wrote: »
    Addition that didnt save* I just turned 21 and am now at the lowest weight I've been at since probably middle school! I started my journey in September of last year, weighing in at 295lbs but now down to 225lbs. Going from a size 20/22 to a size 14/16. I grew up as an overweight child and then turned into an obese adult (I reaally love food), but I decided to change that my sophomore year of college. I was tired of being so large and of all the emotional burdens that came with it. So here I am, striving to be the best me I can be. As I continue my journey, I always try to look back and remember why I'm doing this. If you're reading this and feel like you can't do it, I want you to know that YOU CAN! Just be sure your heart's in it!

Beside the ages, sound like me...hope to be as successful as you

You can do it!!! Feels amazing (:
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    Nice work! You can definitely see a great difference!

This means a lot thank you! I sometimes have those days where I feel that I look the same and its a feeling of defeat so I appreciate your words!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great job!!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You have done so well and look fabulous!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • PantangMenyerah
    PantangMenyerah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You Look amazing!!!! Super well done!! It must be tough but you did it!! :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful young lady…and you're taking control of you life at just the right time. You are so much smaller and looking great. Keep up that great work. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!