Accountability Check-In Partner Needed (Badly, lol)

Options
Hi there -

So I'm reaching out to find an accountability partner who I can share my daily "checkboxes" with - did I work out? Eat well / according to plan? Did he/she?

I'm so embarassed - I'd made a 10 pound stride just to let myself slide back and now I'm the heaviest I've been in years (175 lbs). It's the usual - only a couple of things fit, I definitely feel 'bigger', etc...need to stop all of the bad habits (again!).

So I'm on a good eating plan and I'm working out (which has never really been the problem). I've always been athletic and am training for an event in August, but this weight is really slowing me down (literally) and as it goes, most of my workout gear is the wrong kind of tight these days.

PLEASE reach out if you're game to help me out and want a check-in buddy of your own!

Replies

• NJL2015
    NJL2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'll help if you help me too?! I feel like I have been dieting all my bloody life. "Only a couple of things fit" sounds so familiar. It kills me looking at all my clothes that I can't wear... Come on, let's do it!
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me- I'll help you if you help me!
  • jawillia
    jawillia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would love a buddy like this! Add me if youd like!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message