7th day of logging!!!! Need motivation & friends during this journey!

Options
Good Morning :) Today is OFFICIALLY my 7th day of logging & I could NOT be more excited!!! 7 days of walking & 7 days of healthier choices! Definitely need motivation throughout my journey! Who is with me?!?!

Replies

• ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am back here again, my ticker says 159 days, but the truth is that I am on 7 also (this time). I have been logging my steps, but not my food.

I am determined to enjoy the summer, walking more, eating healthy and full of energy.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    How has it worked out for you?
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @willnorton so true!!!! Definitely trying to make this routine & stick with the routine!

@ntw25 exactly!!! Same goal here! Enjoy the summer, staying active, & making healthier choices!

@2011rocket3touring it's been working great actually! Usually I always start and within a week I stop but logging my food & my calorie intake has kept me accountable including the friends I have made on MFP! Starting small but building every day!
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have been on here two weeks. Lost 7 pounds so far.
  • cjefferson0885
    cjefferson0885 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :)
  • brenda13green
    brenda13green Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like..
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    add me if you like.
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I've logged for 43 days. It's starting to feel like a lifestyle now.
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @caammph that is what I'm hoping for :) thanks!

Thank you all :)