New on here and looking for positive, motivated friends :)

Options
I am doing my fitness pal all on my own and I could use some happy motivated friends to help me keep going. I am a positive person and I will help motivate as much as I can!

Replies

• liv_emmett
    liv_emmett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just got started on here Feel free to add me would love a friend for extra motivation xx
  • Cynthia_Br
    Cynthia_Br Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Sintija from Latvia, feel free to add me x :):)
  • koreangurl
    koreangurl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • jennylee274
    jennylee274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too. It always shocks me how my calories add up so quickly ! Lol! Add me
  • mposter7
    mposter7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used MyFitnessPal several years ago and saw results....then got lazy and went back to bad habits and gaining more weight. The last time I did not join any communities or set goals, so it was easier to fall away. This time I'm going to do things a little differently. Thank you for starting a group to encourage beginners! Please add me. Oh yes - as for the goals? I'm going on what I call the C-Diet. Most of my downfalls begin with the letter C - chocolate, cookies, chips, cheese, and cereal. SO beginning today - I'm going to have to muddle through without the first three on that list, and seriously curtail the last two. Best wishes and good luck to everyone here.
  • xjazzx6
    xjazzx6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here I'd love to have more friends around the world
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Add me would love New friends for support along the journey.
  • mykaylaf
    mykaylaf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thank you for the interest in wanting to stay positive and motivated! Even though there are times where we feel like we want to give up, we have to push through it and reach out to others if you need help. it is so much better to get healthy with others than it is trying alone. I look forward to fighting our cravings together! :smiley:
  • jessicamay1719
    jessicamay1719 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I used to use myfitnesspal a few years ago and found it very helpful! I lost 25lbs with a change in my diet and being consistent at the gym! Weights everyday and cardio a few times a week. I've hit a plateau and started to get a bit discouraged the last couple of months, but now that fire is in me again and I'm doing better with my eating and gym sessions! Feel free to add me! Would love some much needed motivation! :)
  • fullofdreams84
    fullofdreams84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya Im Cheryl from UK. Feel free to add me :)
  • rigorouslogik
    rigorouslogik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I need more friends for motivation.