new here =)

Options
hmm, well ive never done a site like this, but now is as good as time as any.
im a freshman in college, and sadly the freshman 15 has come true for me.
school can be so stressful and demanding, that i dont even acknowledge what im eating!
ive gained a little over 15 punds in the past 6 months and its time to lose it, and more.
hope i stick with it! :smile:

Replies

• holly2012
    holly2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hmm, well ive never done a site like this, but now is as good as time as any.
    im a freshman in college, and sadly the freshman 15 has come true for me.
    school can be so stressful and demanding, that i dont even acknowledge what im eating!
    ive gained a little over 15 punds in the past 6 months and its time to lose it, and more.
    hope i stick with it! :smile:
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    hi from a fellow newbie - 40 yr old guy from Australia
    good luck with yr goals
  • GAB2008
    GAB2008 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really understand about the freshman 15. I am a sophomore and I STILL have the freshman 15. Hopefully, I'll spend some of college at my regular size. Gook Luck with your 15!
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    also new and good luck to u with yr goals
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I think for me it was the freshman 30! :laugh: I like to do everything bigger I should live in Texas. Good luck on your journey and post if you need help or have a question.:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! This is a great site - you'll get all the good info here, lots of support and encouragement. Good luck!
  • VardaElentari
    Options
    I understand ... I'm in college, too. I believe a healthy balance can be found, with moderation in all things (even studies). Good luck with your goals!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss.